Photo by: BiggiFraley
1. Pick a physical exercise.
2. Look up at the sky and declare that you are about to exercise so that you will be more fit to serve G-d.
3. Ask Him with sincerity and a pure heart to help you to accomplish and benefit from the exercise.
4. Ask him to help you let go and allow Him to correctly and safely position your arms, legs and whole body in the best possible ways.
5. Ask him to supervise and watch over you so that you're real potential can be released.
6. By keeping G-d in mind, the exercise will awaken your happy, uninhibited and spontaneous inner-child.
7. You will become in touch with the hope, optimism and confidence of youth.
8. You will experience the joy that comes with knowing that you can 'stretch your limits' and still progress in your life.
9. You are becoming more physically, emotionally and spiritually fit.
Dr. Zev Ballen